Water retention and pms !!!!!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Aussiechick88
    on

Hey all ,

Hope you are all going well and soldiering on with your new healthy life style changes on BSD 🙂

Just wanted to pass on some info for those who suffer from water retention like myself and incredible moods and pms symptoms including painful ovulation and periods : I drink 2-3 litres water a day and still hold a lot of water ; that is until I talked to my pharmacist at the discount chemist regarding my problems two weeks ago !
    They have given me natural products that have worked absolute magic and settled both down so much that I really have to share to help someone else out there that is suffering and no longer need to ! I am in Australia though I am sure you would have similar at your chemist where ever you are in the world !
    Caruso’s natural health fluid away tablets –
    Removal of excess water caused by fluid retention; bloating and puffiness ; joint stiffness and pain due to swelling !
    I take one or two tablets a day and will never look back . Natural ingredients include dandelion, celery seed and vitamin b6 .
    Second :
    BCN’S Saffron capsules 2 x a day morning and night !
    This is so incredible and has helped with the pms and mood swings so much that I no longer want to curl up in a ball away from the world every month !!!
    I hope that if you are suffering from this please look into these natural ways to get back on track and not suffer any longer .

My water intake is still 2.5 to 3 litres a day
    So far lost to date 8.3 kg in 3 weeks since starting BSD

Bianca

• posted by SkyWalker
    on

Hi there, sorry nobody jumped in to your post to reply. If you have had success then this is what the forum is about – sharing knowledge and giving support. I guess people can be a bit squeamish when talking personal issues. There are lots of natural diuretics out there even normal tea has an effect. Many of us have found improvements in different areas of our personal health once we got into fasting and sleeping properly once we had the calories and sugar sorted. Hope all goes well, we have relatives in Oz near Brisbane but have never got over there yet. Good luck, this scheme works so in your parlance “No worries mate!”.

• posted by peachcake4me
    on

I’m looking at buying some tomorrow! Thank you 😊

Please log in or register to post a reply.