The Quiet Carriage

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by sixturkeys
    on

This is named after the designated train carriages we have in the UK where mobile phones/loud chat are not allowed. It is for those who might have specific (or general) questions or comments, but who don’t want to dive into the busier threads. I don’t want to impose any “rules”, but maybe this can be a space for someone to reach out to someone whose posts have particularly resonated with them, with a general query, or whatever. Which although public can then be between those two or more persons. Lots of other threads for the chatterboxes!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Nice thought; 6T.

• posted by Busybee
    on

I like the idea of this thread 6T and I’m sure many of us lurkers may dip in and out.
    X B

• posted by Violinist
    on

Very sweet, 6T. I get overwhelmed on the big threads.

• posted by wendleg
    on

What a lovely idea , 6T and you have definitely identified the need.
    I think I am a chatterbox though , and I also have to be ( nicely )bossy and to gently nag at times so I won’t post but I will always answer any queries if a question is posted for me on here or the Weekly thread.If you want to be nagged, see me 😉 😉

Don’t hesitate to reach out to 6T and have a gentle journey in the Quiet Carriage.xx

Please log in or register to post a reply.