Starting imminent

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by DLSilsbury
    on

Hi all,
    Really need to loose about 4 stone of the 17 that I currently weigh.
    I had a liver transplant 4 years ago, now I feel great except for all the weight I’ve put on. I do a bit of cycling on and off road but need to do more. Want to get some swimming it to. My main aim is to loose weight for cycling, snowboarding and perhaps even surfing.
    Anyone interested in buddying up?

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Welcome DL – great that you have made the decision to make some life changes and lose some weight and it sounds like you already have the exercise thing sorted so this way of eating should definitely get you where you want to be.

Could I suggest you join the challenges on the forum – there’s a monthly and weekly one, so you could be part of either or both. This way you have ‘running mates’ at various stages along the BSD journey, so on these threads there is a wealth of knowledge, wisdom, support, encouragement and help with celebrating your successes. You’d definitely get a warm welcome on any thread you feel has relevance to you.

Best wishes with success on the BSD and hope to be seeing you posting some great results soon.

Please log in or register to post a reply.