Start Diet from tomorrow

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by EdwardParkernl
    on

I am going to start diet from tomorrow. Anybody have proper diet plan?

• posted by Niknak87
    on

What would you class as a “plan?”
    I just keep the calories to 800 per day and the carbs low (last week it was <50g to start, I’m trying to get under 20g).
    I decided what food to make as I go.

Good luck with the start, the first 3 days are usually the hardest and then it starts to feel better.
    There is a lot of advice on these forums so feel free to join the conversations at any point.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

There are sample menus in the back of all Dr M’s books depending which diet you are following. I do the BSD and found the book menus very helpful for the first 4 weeks.

• posted by EdwardParkernl
    on

Thanks for sharing your suggestions

• posted by JGwen
    on

Just the usual individuals who advertise a coffee shop in their profile doing their usual marketing. – Reported

• posted by alliecat
    on

Thank you, JGwen! “Edward” and “Anglinia” don’t know that we are on to them! Next week another “fake” name will
    appear…Hi, SG! Here we go again!!!

• posted by alliecat
    on

P.S. I wouldn’t visit their establishment if I was starving to death 🙂

• posted by JGwen
    on

I don’t know, I think its so kind of them to keep on inviting us to visit them…. Seeing as this is such a social forum, maybe we should start to contact them to take up their kind offer of hosting a meeting… I do presume as they are so persistent they do intend to cover our travel expenses? 🙂

• posted by alliecat
    on

JGwen, your dry wit ALWAYS entertains me 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.