social isolation for 90 days – perfect time to start 8 week BSD!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Onelasttime
    on

This will my second time on BSD – I had great success a two years ago when I did the program over Christmas! There were lots of birthdays as well as other celebrations and I stuck to the program finally stopping 2 days before the 8 week mark lost 5 kgs (would have liked to loose more) lots of cms and all my blood results came back in normal range. I have put on a little over the past year but stabilised until ….. COVID-19 and lockdown!! Snacking on all the wrong foods drinking wine or G&Ts, adding in dessert and chocolate and noticing getting thicker round the middle. ENOUGH!! 90 days means I can emerge much healthier than I was in the social distancing phase! So here we go … I do have a question regarding Yogurt – Does anyone know If EasiYo home made yogurts are suitable on the plan – I have 2 packs – Greek-style Honey and Vanilla?

• posted by JGwen
    on

Hi Onelasttime,
    Welcome back. – with regard to your EasiYo yogurts I would suggest checking the ingredients. – I know from checking the shop bought yogurts that there is a big jump in carbs between plain full fat greek yoghurt and greek style honey and vanilla yoghurts

• posted by Onelasttime
    on

Thank you JGwen

Please log in or register to post a reply.