Revisiting the 800 after a year of badness

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by MrsBear
    on

So I’m back to have another go. June 2017 I lost 8 kg in 3.5 weeks, it was brilliant, my goal reached so soon. Then my life changed and my working situation led me down a path paved in pasties, sausage rolls and the most divine cheese scones you’ve ever tasted. The plants were heavily water with gin and cider and before I knew it the 8kg were back with a vengeance. Luckily the path has diverged and I am back to try again. This time the goal is 5kg. Let’s hope I can do it. Had a week off the booze so far and am already feeling better for it. Today is the first day of the fast…so far so good. Is there anyone else out there in the same boat? Let’s support eachother. 🙂

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hey Mrs Bear – welcome back. I remember the name, so thought I’d just say ‘Hi’. Hope things go well and you’ll soon by seeing the scales tracking downward again. There are a couple of challenge threads – Zoomers and I HAVE A PLAN – which you’d be very welcome to join. They help to keep us accountable and it’s good to share info and experiences, give and receive encouragement etc. Best wishes to you for getting to your goal soon ….

• posted by MrsBear
    on

Hey SunnyB! Yep I’m back, it’s been a tough year emotionally and I have comfort eating and drinking but realise I have reached saturation point and it’s time to sort myself out. I will definitely check out those threads.How are you doing? Cheers. x

• posted by SunnyB
    on

I’m doing okay thanks, MrsBear. Have been in maintenance for a year now and although there have been a few blips, I’ve largely been able to stick around my nominated target weight throughout, so reasonable happy with how things are going. Currently looking to build some ‘wriggle room’, ready for a month in Turkey Oct into Nov. I’m still frequently here on the forum, as I find it helps to keep me accountable and focused, as this low carb way of eating is for sure a way of life, not just a quick fix ‘diet’. Good to see you on the I HAVE A PLAN thread and I hope you’ll soon be posting losses.

Please log in or register to post a reply.