Pony mad triathlete seeks friends..!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Nine stone cowgirl
    on

Are there any pony mad triathletes out there?!! I am trying to start the 8 week bsd because I have been training for a triathlon, I weigh 11 stones and am only 5’3″ tall, I can swim ok and cycle well but I feel like I weigh a ton when I try and run. So I need to shed a couple of stones before May! What I want to know , is anyone else out there training? And is it still OK to use 800 calories? Yesterday I ate 1700 and did two hours of training, I felt shaky and week, should I up my limit a bit? I don’t want to drown or fall off my bike or my pony!!! Or should I stick hard to it and reduce my training? I am a trained nutrition teacher although as I trained in the eighties, most of what I learned is now wrong!! So I know a bit about eating….
    However I think I am an emotional eater and use food for kicks ( I need to get out more!) I am also 51 but see this as just a number…
    Ps. I am also extremely hungry/famished/starving…!!

Please log in or register to post a reply.