Pepsi

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Shelly27
    on

If a pepsi max is only 1.4 calories, can i drink one once a month or so, if its in my 800 calories a day?

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi Shelly27, I dont know if you are being serious with your question but I will give you an answer anyway. Of course you could have a pepsi max (or other brands are available), once a month or even one a day if you wanted. The problem with these drinks is that people think they can drink as much as they like and we had someone on here who said they wouldn’t give up their 2 litres a day habit as it was only around 20 or 30 calories (can be bothered to do the maths). Another problems is that they give you a sugar rush and get the body in a state of readiness for the massive energy surge. It doesn’t happen so your body get agitated and starts to demand something sweet again. This is why people can be addicted to these drinks, their bodies can never be satisfied. On this plan we eliminate carbs and sugar as they have the very same effect and you will have heard people talk about having carb flu or withdrawal pains. If you continue drinking the sweet tasting drinks your body wont have a chance to get over the craving. I am sure one now and then would do no harm and we all have our little vices and it is nice to treat yourself. Enjoy your once a month (or more) treat, it should do you no harm.

Please log in or register to post a reply.