Not sure I am doing this correctly!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Fiona@6
    on

Can someone tell me what ratio I should be having every day eg . Carbs fat and protein feel that am hardly eating anything as not hungry, but not losing much weight. Lost 3lbs in 7 days. Am not sure what to do ? ๐Ÿ˜ž Help

• posted by alliecat
    on

Fiona, have you had a chance read through the book yet? The question about macros comes up ALL the time!
    Perhaps yours might need a little tweaking ๐Ÿ™‚ If you use the search box to type in the name of this thread,
    “800 or 1200” , the replies may be of help to you. The water requirement, 2-3 liters per day, is a critical component
    to rapid weight loss, too. If you’d like to share grams of protein and grams of carbs you have been eating thus far,
    we’d be more than happy to have a look at them, and make suggestions. Very best to you ๐Ÿ™‚

Allie

• posted by Fiona@6
    on

Thanks Alliecat I had a look at the post you mentioned and it helped, it seems I am trying to keep to the right amount maybe not drinking enough will read my book again and try to get my head around this . Will let you know . The posts are a great help x

• posted by alliecat
    on

Fiona, the first two weeks are the most confusing, and you are half way through it! We are all probably just
    a sea of usernames just now, but soon you will find that this community is full of experienced BDSers, and you
    will grow to trust us, and we will have the opportunity to know you, too! Shout out with any questions or concerns,
    and you will have someone by your side quickly. We are spread out over many time zones, and there is always
    someone out and about ๐Ÿ™‚

Allie

Please log in or register to post a reply.