New to BSD, anybody around in Madrid, spain

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by NellieMei
    on

Hi, I´m new to BSB, afraid of starting, afraid of not starting….I there anybody here on the forum in Madrid, Spain?

• posted by caronl
    on

Hi NellieMei, We are quite an international group – expats in France, NL etc – as well as Australian and US members, and majority UK otherwise. I’m not sure about Spain. Why not be the first!

We are a welcoming bunch – and not that intimidating! – so do feel free to dip in to the threads which appeal to you. In particular you might find the One Week at a Time thread useful and motivating.
    It is usually lively and comprises both newcomers as well as more experienced. Do ask questions and someone will be along to help. Have you read Michael Mosley’s BSD book? It is a very good resource. And dietdoctor.com is also an excellent resource for recipes and advice.

Anyway welcome and wishing you success on this journey.

Please log in or register to post a reply.