My first week – success

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by evaw
    on

Hi Everyone,
    I have just finished the first week on the blood sugar diet and I have lost 4,6 kg. I am absolutely over the moon!!!!! I have a total of 34 kg to loose, so still way to go, but I am so happy that I had a really good start to the diet and my motivation levels are up up up! I have followed the recipes from the book and I love most of them, so I am always looking forward to the meals and I have to say, the portions are ok, I don’t feel like I am not getting enough food. So that is great. Wish me luck for week 2!

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Great stuff evaw, you don’t need luck, just keep doing what you’re doing and don’t get despondant if you hit the odd plateau. Lots have but perseverance pays off and the weight starts to drop off again.
    Enjoy week 2, and let us see your next set of great results.

• posted by NewLife
    on

Yay evaw, what an awesome result!

• posted by DJDAussie
    on

Well done Evaw….. your excitement comes through your post. Keep up the good work…. I love the recipes in the book too, they are so simple to make. …. I followed another diet and I swear, I had to start preparing meals about 2 hours before we wanted to eat.

• posted by evaw
    on

Thanks for your nice comments everyone. I know that things will probably slow down in the second week, but I am determined to make this work for me and I will stick to the eight weeks and see what happens. So watch this space 🙂 I just wish I had come across this diet before and also that the book would be available in Germany. I live in Germany (after having spent quite a few years in the UK) and I just know that Germans would go crazy for this diet. Michael needs to get this translated into different languages!

Please log in or register to post a reply.