Midnight day 1

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Susansilver
    on

So hungry I can’t sleep . Completed day1 week 1 . Not expecting tomorrow mornings breakfast to make me feel much better . This is why previous diets have failed the hunger gets steadily worse until willpower collapses . How long am I likely to feel so bad .? Headache stomach ache in spite of lots of warm drinks ( teas )

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Try a fatty snack before bed, full fat yoghurt or a piece of cheese.
    It keeps the digestive system working and helps stave off the hunger.
    The vast majority of folk don’t have a problem with hunger on this plan so maybe keep an eye on your fluid and fat intake.
    What did you eat today ?

• posted by Susansilver
    on

Green tea and blueberry smoothie ,capsicum and jewelled feta both from book then 80 g tin tuna in water 1 tbs baked beans large salad of lettuce mushrooms toms broccoli etc ie non starchy veg 9 cups water or tea

• posted by misssay
    on

I’m not an expert Susansilver, but the beans/veg salad seems very low in fat, unless you had a dressing with it. As I understand it, the fat helps to keep you more satisfied and so less hungry. Maybe have a look at the thread on ‘What are you eating today?’ for some ideas to help with the next few days. Good luck – I firmly believe the results are worth working it out so it works for you.

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Hi Susansilver I was a bit off it for first 3 days just a bit light headed and shaky. Don’t give in. Try going to bed earlier than normal because once you are asleep you won’t feel hunger!! I found I woke up not feeling hungry doing that!

• posted by Susansilver
    on

Thanks Missay dinner was a bit lght on fat so will watch that . Feeling better this morning .

• posted by Susansilver
    on

Did got to bed early but awoke hungry . Got up and watche tv for a bit then got back to sleep . Feeling a bit better this morning and hanging in . Thanks for your encouragement .

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Hi susan it WILL get better, just expect the first few days to be a bit tough, by the end of your first week you will be delighted! 🙂

• posted by misssay
    on

Glad you are feeling a bit better Susan. As Hashimoto says, stick with it and it does become easier.

Please log in or register to post a reply.