Michael Mosley on Australia's SBS's Insight program 'Beating Diabetes', Tuesday 1 March

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by PescoVeggieDownUnder
    on

For anyone in Australia (and possibly everyone else as you may be able to watch the program live or later via the website), Michael Mosley will be one of the guests on this week’s Insight program ‘Beating Diabetes’. Professor Roy Taylor from Newcastle University and Lara Jarzabek, a fellow BSDer (and who may be on this forum) are also guests.

SBS1 TV
    Date: Tuesday 1 March 2016
    Time: 8.30pm

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/insight/tvepisode/beating-diabetes

• posted by Cherrianne
    on

Thanks Pesco,
    Will definitely be looking out for that one.

• posted by Notsosweet
    on

Thanks Pesco. I’ve just come from my GP and told him about Dr Mosley (even showed him the copy of my book) and told him to watch SBS on Tues night. He’s heard of Dr Mosley, so at least I didn’t have to educate him about that part of things. I’ll be recording the show just in case I can’t watch it live.

• posted by PescoVeggieDownUnder
    on

Did anyone watch this? It wasn’t as good as I was hoping, mainly due to the less than enthusiastic response from the two guests currently following the diet. What did others think?

I’m currently into my third week and all is going well.

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Thanks for the link Pesco, I’ve just listened to the full interview and am sending it to a few diabetic people I know to listen to it. Thanks 🙂

• posted by TimeForChange
    on

I’m not in Australia but watched this on You Tube. I too was disappointed that there wasn’t a more positive reaction as we know it works. Hopefully there will be some viewers who find out more. It seemed that some of the people in the audience believed that there was nothing that could help them. Maybe the advice from their health professionals is similar to that from captainlynne’s nurse?

• posted by Chameleonbeetle
    on

In many ways Michael Mosley is like Columbus, sailing into the unknown with getting this accepted. The more of us that get on this diet and change our lives for the better, the easier it will be for the medical profession and the public to accept.

Please log in or register to post a reply.