List good fats please

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Artyone
    on

Thank you for replies to my post. I had no idea butter was ok as good fat. Can you tell me what else is please so I don’t loose any weight. I can t do avocados oh nope. Thank you

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Full fat milk, full fat cream, full fat cheese, olive oil, rapeseed oil (dont go for sunflower or other oils as they are cholesterol packed), nuts and seeds and you dont like avocados so you dont have to eat it. I can only manage half so I share with hubby about once a fortnight. Can I just say with the butter oils and other fats you are not meant to be having loads so dont overdo it. Those of us who are using this diet to lose weight would be careful of the number of calories and those of us cutting out carbs would not have bread or potatoes to put the butter on or crackers to spread it on so would not be using loads. Are you sure I havent already answered this???

Please log in or register to post a reply.