Is there a basic shopping list ?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Munchkinsnan
    on

Hi, I have downloaded the book and am nearly finished…Looking to start tomorrow so doing a shop today. Anyone found a shopping list of any kind?? Just to get me started x

• posted by Lynnie62
    on

sit with a coffee paper and pen and decide on the weeks menu and write down exactly what you need, the 1st week will be more expensive but it evens out over the other weeks! Good luck😊

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Hi Munchkinsnan
    There doesn’t seem to be a shopping list as such.
    When I started out I made a list of the best vegetables to eat, meat and poultry are no problem.
    Then I had a look through the recipe section and just made a list from the ingredients.
    I will say that if you want bread alternatives, make sure you buy coconut flour and chickpea flour (also known as gram or besan flour)
    Best of luck

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi munchkinsnan, I am on my sixth week and that is the one thing that I found really hard to do, make a list of all the food you need for the first week, it was even worse the second week for me! My mind seemed like it was addled, it does get easier like Lynne says, you have an expensive week first then it gets easier, the shopping that is, good luck.

• posted by Samson
    on

I use an app called MealPlan, I entered the ingredients for all the meals in the book, which took a little time I won’t lie, but I thought if I’m going to do this, I’m doing it properly.
    Now all I have to do is slot the meals into the menu and hit the shopping cart, you can even add other items to your shopping list, and email or print.
    If it’s on you iPhone you can walk round the shop with the list in your hand, and as you get each item you tap it on the screen and it goes. I couldn’t do without it.
    By the way, I’m not connected with the company that developed the app, but its so useful I just thought I’d tell you.

• posted by Munchkinsnan
    on

Thanks for the help folks! Will be popping into this forum every day I reckon cheers and good luck to you all x

Please log in or register to post a reply.