I’m confused

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Darren75
    on

Hi all I’ve been reading through quite a few of the topics and related replies . I am starting the diet on Monday ( I need time to get the right food in ).
    I have started this week to try and reduce my calorie intake to 800 just from cutting out pasta , potatoes bread and rice. The more I read the more confused I get . I don’t understand how much protein how much fat how much carbs per meal ? My head exploded at Macros ???? Somebody help please!!

• posted by caronl
    on

Hi Darren. To coin a phrase, keep calm and count carbs. The rest should fall into place. Each of us is different, some with lots to lose, some moving from a high carb diet, some pre-diabetic etc etc. I suspect that is why Dr Mosley’s books are not explicit on the ideal ratio of fat, protein and carbs. There is a good discussion of this on the thread RATIO OF CARBS, PROTEIN & FAT, which I hope is helpful for you. You are already making a great start in cutting out the alcohol and the big white carbs, and I wish you well on this journey.

Please log in or register to post a reply.