I don’t miss sugar

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by The other me
    on

Hi All, Sugar hasn’t been a problem to give up, I am careful with food sugar content. Although I still eat fruit but kicked Bananas into touch. Apple and all berry types I put in Greek yogurt.
    I no longer feel bloated with not eating any form of bread.
    I’m pretty sure I’m in fat burn now.
    4 stone is a lot to lose but over a year I may regulate my calorie content to around 1500. Low carb.
    Anyone done similar?

• posted by Squidge
    on

Sounds like how I got down to my target weight the first time – I followed the principles of the diet, but didn’t cut the calories as low as 800. I’ve kept most of it off, but like a lot of people put some on over lockdown (and, to be honest, it had been creeping up a little before that.)

• posted by The other me
    on

Definitely doing the diet as a family makes a huge difference as we all pull together and have created a large menu of meals . I support anyone trying this diet but think long term and a calorie level at around 1500 IMOA.

Please log in or register to post a reply.