Happy dance

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Today my total weight loss to date is 34 pounds, meaning I’ve lost 15% of my starting body weight. Fasting BG this morning was 4.8. And I’ve had to buy new clothes – size 16/18 instead of 22/24. Fortunately I still had some old trousers because the ones I started to struggle into are now sliding down! Oh, and new undies *blush*

Off to continue happy dance ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• posted by AllieBee
    on

Yay for Happy dancing!!!

Congratulations on your success and thanks for posting this. It is such an encouragement.

I am part way through my second week and can’t wait to go clothes shopping.

๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Thanks AllieBee. Glad you found it encouraging. You’ll be posting your successes soon – look forward to seeing them. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Lynne….

New undies ???

We really need images ๐Ÿ˜€

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Bill ๐Ÿ˜ฑ LOL. That would seriously frighten the neighbours LOL.

Mind you, if I keep wearing these trousers outside the house, they will be on view. Note to self: these trousers are for the charity shop.

• posted by Bill1954
    on

LMAO
    I knew you would have an answer to that.
    Ditto on the trousers though, I had to tighten my belt another notch today, that’s 5 notches so 5 inches gone ๐Ÿ˜€

• posted by captainlynne
    on

You’re doing great Bill. Keep it up ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• posted by nidge64
    on

Wow captain Lynn.
    That’s incredible and you are giving encouragement to all the guys who have just started the BSD.
    Well done
    We salute you.
    Nidge

• posted by SOS
    on

Oh that is wonderful news. Bloody well done – your joy and pride is palpable and so it should be.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Thanks everyone. It’s a great help being accountable on here.

I could get cross if I stopped to think how much time, money and energy I’ve wasted over the years on trying to lose weight over and over again. So I mustn’t stop to think about it. Just focus on what I am doing now.

Back to happy dance!

Please log in or register to post a reply.