Getting back on track after a blowout

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by MikeC
    on

Hello Skinny people,
    I had to fly down to Adelaide & drive a car back for a family member this week. I wasn’t well prepared for staying on the diet while traveling. Consequently i blew out , ate carbs , had a few beers , a couple of glasses of red wine, ate a mixed grill , a bacon & egg roll or 2 & played the pokies & lost $50. So when I got home on Wed night i decided not to weigh myself as this would probably lead to guilt that might make me give up. So i stuck to the diet Thursday only had a coffee ,1 cup a soup & a small piece of quiche . I noticed i started to pee quite a lot even waking through the night which is unusual. I stuck with it strictly again today only 1 coffee & opti slim shake for dinner. My curiosity got the better of me so I jumped on the scales ………….well iIl be darned I’m actually a kilo lighter than before I left. So all the weight i could feel that i gained was fluid and returning to the the BSD drained the fluid away. I don’t intend to blow out again but if I or you do its not the end , its easy to get back on track . Im trying extra hard this weekend & next week with walking thrown in hope to drop another 5 to 10 kilos.
    By the way my crook knees have gone away & I’m no longer short of breath in aircraft & the tray table fits without leaning my seat back. lol
    Mike

• posted by Izzy
    on

So many positives well done Mike 🙂

• posted by Switzerland
    on

That really is great news Mike. Be proud.

Please log in or register to post a reply.