Day 5 5lbs down

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Jacquiann38
    on

Hi
    I started lat week and even though I had a hiccup yesterday I’m 5lbs down. I’m walking my 10000 steps a day infact I’ve been doing more. I’m off work now for 4 days so I feel this will be a challenge. Going for 2 meals today as when at work I’ve been eating 850 ish a day. So trying to balance it out by eating less. I feel fine , yesterday was the first time I felt hungry. I’m not beating myself up about it just thought I would carry on. I’m keeping a video blog about how things are going.
    I’m doing this on my own and I have 1 friend that knows about it. I’m hoping I don’t have diabetes just massively obese. I do have a rare blood disorder which they keep telling me increases my chances of an early death. My cholesterol was 3.4 last time it was checked. I’m not on any medication other than blood pressure. I’m interested to see what effect if any this will have on my life, so watch this space 😎

Jacqui

• posted by Squidge
    on

Great start, Jacqui!

The diet probably can’t do anything for the blood disorder, but it will a lot for the obesity, which is also a factor that could lead to an early death, so you’ll be improving your chances of a long, healthy life.

• posted by Jacquiann38
    on

Thanks, I know the blood disorder causes the high blood pressure so if I can get off the tablets for that I will be happy. On wards and upwards that’s my plan. Off walking again with the dog so have a great afternoon everyone

Jacqui

Please log in or register to post a reply.