Day 4 and feeling very light headed and very nauseous?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by LoobyLou1976
    on

Hi all.

I am a 42 year old female looking to lose probably around 1.5 stones. I have no problems with my blood sugars as far as I know (although I do have PCOS which can cause problems with insulin resistance).
    I am on day 4 of the diet and yesterday felt a bit light headed, however today, I have been very wobbly and actually feel as if I could be sick. Has anyone else experienced nausea / faintness? I’m trying to make sure I am drinking enough so not sure its dehydration.
    Thanks
    Louise

• posted by JGwen
    on

I posted a link to an article a few weeks ago on the Take a look at this thread which explains why our bodies manage salts and hydration differently when on a carb rich diet to low carb diet. – And how the initial “carb flu” stage of the journey can be because you need to add salt to your diet. – You may find it helpful.

– There are lots of other links on that thread to different podcasts that make useful background reading as you continue on this journey.

Please log in or register to post a reply.