Day 1!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by VerityD
    on

Hello all…jumping in to my second round of this diet.

I found it so effective and lost 2.5 stone. OK, I’ve regained 1.5 stone of that but have kept off a stone for about 2-3 years now which is very good going. I now want to do another round. Dog walking, job juggling, middle aged mum to three who seems to be constantly on the go and yet struggles to get enough exercise. Basic diet good, with some extended wanderings off piste from time to time!

Looking forward to getting to know you and supporting each other.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi VerityD, Welcome. We have all been there, hence the thread called Just Starting… Again – jump in and join us or follow anything that interests you.

• posted by VerityD
    on

Thanks sunshine girl! I’ve managed to at least get on the horse without being thrown off the first day or two. Day four. Woke feeling clear headed and fine. Hungry as by late afternoon these last couple of days. I will go have a look see at Just Starting…Again.

V

Please log in or register to post a reply.