binge! Eek! Help

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by bigeater
    on

I have been on a 2day carb fest. Been feeling very low and a bit surprised by my reversion to old habits. Oh no, I don’t want this sort of eating to creep back into my everyday life. The only good thing is that I haven’t eaten as much as in the days before the bsd. I am not sure if that is self control or just because I can’t manage to eat as much now. It’s not a good sign and I want to put an end to it now!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Sorry you have been feeling low, but forgive yourself for the carb fest, bigeater – stuff happens. It matters not why you didn’t eat as much as in the pre-BSD days, just a positive that you didn’t.

With regards to the last two days, it is pointless to waste energy on what is now the past, but instead put that energy into concentrating on the future and getting back on track. Banish the negativity, because a positive mind set is needed here – so, you have made a mistake – we’re all human – chalk it up to experience and move on. You won’t find many on the forum who haven’t had slips and blips along the way (in one magnitude or another) and we’re all still here reporting good results – and you will too. Learning to take the knocks and keep going is what counts here.

What is imperative now, is that you are back to the BSD and moving forward – drink plenty, weigh, measure and record everything you consume. I’m confident you have this and that you will still be able to show a loss at your next official weigh-in. And if by some sad chance you fall a little short, never mind, you’ll show a good result at the next weigh-in.

Onward and downward, bigeater – you CAN do this.

Please log in or register to post a reply.