back again need a diet buddy

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by hopetobeslim777
    on

Did this last year and lost 22lb came off put abit back on, was diagnosed with high blood pressure and leg probs due to varicose veins so doc says! dont want to be on bp tabs , so im back again to get the rest of this weight off once and for all
    I am hoping to get lots of walking in which im sure will help my vein probs , im a hairdresser so am on my feet all day which doesnt help need lots of support cos really want to get 2 stone off .

• posted by sthommo
    on

Hello!

I too want to lose about 2 stones. I have high blood pressure and take medication but would prefer not to.
    I started 4 days ago and I can already see an improvement in my BP, so this is motivating me to continue.
    22lbs last year sounds great – how long did that take? I have done Weight watchers before, fairly successfully, but it seems to take me ages to lose any weight.
    It would be great to hear how you have got on over the last week!

• posted by Hera1955
    on

Me too need a diet buddy, have had high BP on and off for about 10 years, runs on my father’s side of the family. I do take medication, but would love to reduce it if BSD makes it possible that would be amazing.

• posted by hopetobeslim777
    on

hi soz for late reply the 22 prob took longer then the 8 wks but i just carried on with it but as off today im 100% back on wot sort of stuff u eating be nice to share some ideas

• posted by Squidge
    on

Good luck to all you new starters and restarters.

Please log in or register to post a reply.