Advice on supplement program?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by lucasmark0066
    on

I am looking at a few different options, just wanted some input. I just hit 51, still work out daily. Looking for I guess a combo of a testosterone boost, with strength and endurance/recovery increase to maintain my regimen. Has anyone tried bdg performance labs, the first thing that came up when I search this seems to fit just want some more input from the gurus before I buy lol. Any other options you guys subscribe to? I want something effective as well as safe of course.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hi Lucas – welcome to the forum, but not sure you are in the right place. We are about healthy low calorie low carb with good fats eating, to lower blood sugar levels and lose weight. Unless I have missed something in your post, you seem to be seeking something else to achieve a different set of goals. If someone else on the forum is able to assist, I’m sure they will offer some input though.

Hope you find what you are looking for ….

Please log in or register to post a reply.