A tracker for progress?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by smithcorp
    on

Hi all, i got started properly today, took my fasting blood sugar level (5.3 so I’m not pre-diabetic, which is good to know) and then searched on the site for a tracker similar to the one on the 5:2 site, to record my blood sugar, weight etc.

I couldn’t find one – are there plans to provide a tracker as part of the site, or can anyone recommend a handy site to record all that (including blood sugar)?

• posted by captainlynne
    on

I’ve tried a few, but wasn’t happy with any of them so have gone back to writing everything down! I love technology, just not for this.

• posted by RozyDozy
    on

Hello,
    Have you considered a spreadsheet, Excel’s fine or something similar. I keep track of my weight that way and create a chart – feed in the new weight and it updates. I’ve got a rather up & down line chart but it clearly shows a downward trend – it’s nice to see pictorial evidence even if it’s not much.
    Regards, Rose

• posted by smithcorp
    on

Cheers Rose – I can do that, but was hoping for a more integrated tracker for weight as well as blood sugar.

• posted by orchid
    on

Hi, I also use Excel. If you use a couple of the templates you can get it all in one book. In Excel, go into File, then New and you can search for online templates. If you put ‘Fitness’ into the search it will come up with many options. I selected on that was ‘fitness progress chart for women. It covers weight and BMI and helps estimate fat%. I wanted to monitor blood sugar and BP so I took and other template by searching on ‘medical’. There are a couple of options that have very good displays including colours when the reading are too high etc. I copies the medical book into the fitness spreadsheet – adding on 2 extra tabs and I now have it all together.
    Hope that helps
    Ruth

Please log in or register to post a reply.