a little advice please

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Jules37
    on

I started the diet a week ago and I am really enjoying this new way of eating and especially my reduced hunger. The only problem is that I am experiencing diaoreha the last several days. Has any experienced the same thing and what can i do about it or will it pass.

• posted by Squidge
    on

I’ve not had that – rather the opposite in fact.

If you’ve drastically changed the way you eat, then it might take your body a while to adjust. It’s also possible that this is nothing to do with the diet and just coincidence. This sounds like something to talk to your doctor about if it continues – but hopefully it won’t.

• posted by VictoriaM
    on

Hi, I’ve had both that and the opposite. As Squidge said your body is adjusting, and if you’ve upped your fat your body may well struggle to digest it for a while. Mine settled down after a couple of days, came back when I had a high fat meal a couple of days later then went forever.

Now I tend to have the opposite but keep green veggies up and that helps.

• posted by delmareproulx
    on

Hi there, according to me your body needs to have habit of having balanced. It might me a problem of change in diet which will take time.

Please log in or register to post a reply.