800 Challenge – 4 Weeks till Easter !!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Jenjen
    on

We owe it to ourselves!
    I did the 800 last year and dropped just over 1/2 stone in 4 weeks (over the festive period) and felt amazing from week 3 onwards. Ive put on a few pounds and want to get back in control again and enjoy it 🙂
    – Also signed up for a 1/2 marathon and running up hills is just better when you’re lighter.
    PS: I’d love an accountability buddy/ies to make staying on track easier.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hello JenJen
    Excellent news that you are looking to revisit the BSD and make some further changes. Could I suggest you join the “Success in March without the Starch” challenge thread, which is already populated by like minded folks, pushing to drop pounds before Easter? Once this challenge finishes on 20th March, there will almost certainly be a new one kicked off for the next four weeks.

Best wishes to you and hope you will soon be reporting positive results.

• posted by Jenjen
    on

good suggestion, will do – Thanks !

• posted by Wannabeslim
    on

Hi Jenjen
    I am happy to be your buddy . I am back on the wagon having fallen off but am motivated as I feel and look better when on bsd. So am staring back today ! I hope to lose the 10 lbs I have put on plus maybe another 10 lbs in the 8 weeks … I am going full throttle!

Please log in or register to post a reply.