5 days in

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Cody
    on

Nothing happening weight wise but look slimmer in the face. Sticking to 800 calories and just hoping that I will lose some weight all at once and hopefully soon

• posted by Poppetini
    on

How are you feeling?

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

And what’s happening to the MEASUREMENTS?

Can’t emphasise enough how important to measure or have clothes to judge against. Often weight stays level but inches vanish especially round the waist.

That said – you haven’t done a week yet so be patient!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Cody
    on

Hi. Waist measurement the same which is making me feel bad. Following 800 calorie recipes and can’t understand it

• posted by Cody
    on

Feel better in myself but can’t understand it. Others seem to lose pounds in the first three days

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Cody we are all different, I lost 3.5 lbs in week one and then only 1lb per week since plus a week with a gain so I have only lost 11lbs in 11 weeks. I don’t worry as I am doing for my blood sugars not for the weight although it would be a bonus. I am on insulin and that makes it doubly hard to lose but it is going. Keep on keeping on.

• posted by Cody
    on

Thank you sunshine girl your reply puts things in perspective I am not diabetic but my bmi was 30.6 and it unsettled me as both my dad was type 1 and both my brother and sister are type 2. I didn’t think of myself as obese as I wear a size 14 but the first reading says otherwise. Thx for taking the time the time and hope you continue to lose
    Lost 1/2 inch this morning but no weight as yet. Will keep plodding on

• posted by Cody
    on

Thx I know I am impatient lost 1/2 inch from waist this morning but no weight so will follow your advice and keep on the diet because I am feeling the benefits in myself. It could be I can’t exercise at the moment which will be slowing me down. Most I can manage is a mile walk twice a day as I put my back out two weeks ago today and just beginning to straighten up now

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

Well done, Cody. Keep focusing on the bits you are seeing improve – like wellbeing, and the bits of measurements altering.

You will get there! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

Hello Cody
    How many grams of carbs do you average a day?
    And don’t forget to drink drink drink water ๐Ÿ™‚

Please log in or register to post a reply.